Data protection information
Annex 1: Information pursuant to Article 13 EU-GDPR
- Designation of the processing activity:
Data processing in connection with Networkshop TDF 2023 and the booking of hotel and transfer services.
- Name and contact details of the data controller:
The person responsible for data processing is:
Dr. Kurt Wolff GmbH & Co. KG, Johanneswerkstraße 34 – 36, 33611 Bielefeld, Germany.
E-mail address: Kwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0521-8808-05
- Contact details of the data protection officer:
You can reach the data protection officer at the aforementioned address with the addition “the data protection
officer” or by e-mail at email@example.com as well as by telephone under 0521/8808-466.
- Purpose and legal basis of processing:
The data will be collected and processed for the purpose of organising the Networkshop and for the purpose of booking the hotel Le Garage, 50 Av. de l’Impératrice, 64200 Biarritz, France and the transfer service So’Driv 7 Lot. Hego Alde 64210 – BIDART.
- The data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) and (b) GDPR.
- Duration and storage of personal data:
After being collected by Dr. Wolff, the personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the above mentioned purpose in compliance with the statutory data protection provisions.
- Data subject rights:
According to the Basic Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to the following rights:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you (Article 15 GDPR).
- If inaccurate personal data is processed, you have the right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR).
- The right to erasure, insofar as this does not conflict with the contract/purpose (Article 17 GDPR).
- Pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of processing insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and the Dr. Wolff Group no longer requires the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- If there is a contract for data processing and the data processing is carried out using automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
- If you make use of your above-mentioned right, it will be reviewed whether the legal requirements for this are fulfilled, in particular whether there are any restrictions according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the State Commissioner for Data Protection and
Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf.